Yes, you. We are always looking for new authors. Contributing to New Meat Smokers is easy if you have a new idea or perspective way of meat smokers and cooking to tell the readers.
Just follow up the guidelines.
Guest post submission
We are not really expecting completely new and innovative idea. We just want our contributors to make our readers clear on the topic. They should have some ideas after reading your article and that’s enough.
Send us an email with your idea or topic. You can send a glance of your topic also.
We will review your emails and reply you as soon possible.
How to write?
- Write an article not more than 1200 words and not less than 500 words long. (It is fine your article is in 800 – 1200 words long)
- Don’t try to make so long to get the word count. Most of the readers don’t like long articles.
- Do research on your topic. Be clear about what you are going to write. Be responsible to give the best quality article to readers. It is not only good for us but also for you to increase the followers to your blog.
- Add two or more high-quality images in the article.
- Add an author’s bio with the link back to your blog and can write it in three to four lines.
- You can have two backlinks in your article including the link in author’s bio. We don’t accept affiliate and promotional links.
How to send?
Send your article as .DOC or .DOCX format.
We will let you know once your article gets published.
Thank you for reaching us.